Microsoft PowerPoint is much more than just a presentation tool. It provides a wide variety of options for giving information and helping people process it and memorize the most important points.
Did you know that iSpring Converter Pro provides the superior support of the most advanced PowerPoint features? Feel free to use all animations, transitions, hyperlinks and triggers in your presentations and iSpring will accurately convert them to Flash.
PowerPoint can help you re-create standard learning techniques in a much more engaging and effective way than ever before. Let’s think of the most popular learning tool. How about Flashcards? Flashcards have always been a great learning tool, so let’s try creating a set of interactive, virtual flash cards using trigger animations in PowerPoint.
Insert the “clue” pictures on your slide. Go to Insert→Pictures and choose your images.
- Insert the “clue” pictures on your slide. Go to > and choose your images
- Insert the “answer” pictures onto your slide, then right-click them and select
Tip: You may also turn on Selection Pane to give distinct names to objects on a slide (> > ). so that they are hidden behind the “clue” pictures.
- Create a Flip Custom Animation effect for each pair of pictures. This effect can be built with the Collapse Exit effect and the Stretch Entrance effect. Get a more detailed description on how to create these effects in the article Building a Flip Custom Animation Effect in PowerPoint.
- Select the “clue” picture as a trigger for all four pictures and all four animations (16 animations in total), as shown in the screenshot below.
- To preview your flash cards, go to > . And that’s it! Each of your images is ready to click and flip to show the student the correct answer.
Click a photo to see a bird’s name
Created with iSpring Converter Pro
Creating Flash cards is just one of the many ways to create wonderful learning materials by simply using trigger animations in Microsoft PowerPoint. We’ve made just one sample slide, but there is no limit to human imagination, and a great variety of features such as these can bring your ideas to life.
This sample presentation is available for download in PowerPoint and Flash formats. Use the links below to download: