- + 1 800 640 0868
- FAQ (156) Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles (100) Helpful Articles
- Books (3) iSpring Guides
Have a question? We've got answers to help you.
- How to turn on the support of Oriental characters in the Advanced player?
- How can I create an animated Flash banner with iSpring Pro?
- Does iSpring support video embedded into a presentation?
- Is it possible to create looped Flash presentations with iSpring?
- I need to define titles for the presentation and slides. Is it possible?
- User Roles in iSpring LMS
- How to share a PowerPoint presentation online
- Does iSpring work on Mac?
- How to install Windows on your Mac
- How to restrict skipping questions in iSpring QuizMaker
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template iSpring Presenter 7 Section 508 Compliance
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template iSpring Suite 7 Section 508 Compliance
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template iSpring Pro 7 Section 508 Compliance
- How to Rename Controls in the Quiz Player in iSpring QuizMaker
- How to Rename Control Buttons in the Presentation Player
- Different types of video presentations
- How to make a successful presentation
- Creating a video presentation with iSpring Pro
Video presentation is a great way to attract new customers or help existing clients learn more about your software. But how to decide which type of video presentation is more effective? And how can you quickly create a video presentation without any professional skills and knowledge? Read this guide to find out.
- How to increase conversion with iSpring’s online presentations
- Online presentations: reasons to create and key advantages
- Using online presentations for effective marketing
If you are looking for new effective ways of increasing online sales, this article is just what you need. Learn to boost the traffic, conversion and sales of your online store with the help of interactive online presentations, created with iSpring Pro.
- Where do I use software simulations?
- Ways to create software simulations
- Creating an interactive software simulation in PowerPoint
- Publishing the software simulation for the Web with iSpring Pro
If you want to quickly teach users to work with your software, offer them an interactive software simulation. For a start, you can create a simple software simulation in PowerPoint, using its triggers and hyperlinks. To make the software simulation available online, convert it to Flash and HTML5 with iSpring Pro. Read this guide for more details.