Are you still looking for a powerful e-Learning authoring tool? Or you have already found a perfect one? Search of excellence didn’t last long for Richard Foster, as he discovered exciting possibilities of iSpring Presenter 7. Being a dental lecturer, he found this compelling program just perfect to create media-rich video tutorials for his learners. He also has his personal website, The Toothful Exchange, created as a way of providing his dental assisting and dental hygiene students with the access to some of the instructional media that he has created over the years.
Here is a Richard Foster’s story of using iSpring tools:
“I started using iSpring Pro a couple of months ago and incorporated the use of iSpring Presenter 7 upon its recent release. I use the iSpring products to provide presentation of all course material in an online orofacial anatomy course at a local community college. I find that the iSpring products are easy to use and allow me to incorporate existing PowerPoint files into material that can be presented in the same manner as I would present within a face-to-face class.
Some of the aspects that I like about using iSpring:
- the ability to record the audio on a given slide
- the use of PowerPoint animations, such as hidden text or images to enter the presentation where wanted; the animations are well synced with audio created in iSpring
- if you don’t know how to develop Flash presentations, iSpring allows easy creation of a complete Flash file
- it allows users to have control over the presentation
- it gives the ability to add questions after material is covered and the results can be sent to my email
- users can view notes if desired
- when the development of the presentation is completed, the packaging of the presentation for web accessibility is easily performed by iSpring
Overall the use of iSpring Presenter 7 allows me to check user knowledge through the creation of quizzes. Results are emailed to me so that no additional logging into a learning management system like BlackBoard or Moodle is needed.”
Dental Director at Guilford Technical Community College in North Carolina.
Did you have a chance to use iSpring Presenter? Test-drive iSpring Presenter 7 for free and share your thoughts with us!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.