Latest Articles and How-tos
Recent Forum Activities
2 days ago
4 days ago
4 days ago
5 days ago
5 days ago
5 days ago
Latest LMS Compatibility Results
iSpring engineers regularly test out compliance of different LMSs with iSpring authoring tools.
Licensing and Sales FAQ
You can activate your iSpring license on two computers, for example, a work computer and a laptop or a home machine. Please note that both copies of any iSpring software should be used by the license holder only, should not run simultaneously, and both computers should be under control of the license holder.
The following support can always be accessed at no additional charge:
- Knowledge Base with video tutorials, questions and answers, help docs and articles;
- iSpring Community, in which your questions are answered by community members and support technicians.
If you have a Maintenance Plan, you can also get access to our expert-level support by phone, email, or live chat. All owners of iSpring 8 products get a personal Maintenance plan as a complimentary gift. In order to upgrade your product to the 8th version, please go to the iSpring Upgrade Center.
Starting with Version 8, iSpring also offers two extended support plans:
If you want to move the product from one computer to another or reinstall it, please go through the following steps:
- Uninstall the product on the computer from which you are going to move the license.
- Choose "Deactivate the license on this computer" during the uninstallation.
- Install a new copy of the product on another computer.
- Activate it.
FYI: If you have already activated the program on one computer and uninstalled it without deactivation, you could still easily install, then uninstall it with deactivation.
iSpring supports the two latest versions in order to focus on their development.
iSpring is currently providing technical support for version 8.
The users of version 8 get a complimentary Maintenance Plan, including free technical support and free major and minor upgrades.
The previous version is supported for one year after the release of the new version; e.g., iSpring 8 was released in October 2015, thus iSpring 7 is going to be supported until October 2016.
What does end of support for version 6 and prior imply?
- There will not be any improvements in the old versions of iSpring products;
- There will not be any email or phone support. When contacting the support center, users of 6 and prior versions are offered to upgrade.
Note that all the help docs will still be available on the iSpring website.
You can renew your license at any time. Feel free to contact us for an upgrade.
Find out more about the iSpring support policy in the iSpring Software Maintenance and Support Services Agreement.
With a purchase of the new version 8, you get a complimentary 1-year Maintenance Plan which covers:
- free email and phone-based support to all users of the software
- unlimited minor and major upgrades
This means that you will get a free upgrade to version 9 if it’s released within one year of your purchase of version 8.
With a Premium Support plan you receive extended technical support, which includes individual case analysis, remote assistance and priority support by phone and email.