During the last few weeks, businesses around the world have been struck by an unexpected challenge we’ve never seen before. Amid the global shift to remote work and learning, our entire team at iSpring is here to support you and ensure that you have everything you need to develop your business during this unprecedented time.
For the safety of our team members, we’ve partially moved to remote work. However, all of our staff is continuing to work normal business hours. Our team has all the necessary resources and tools to do their jobs from any location, so you can be certain that you will receive the same support and service from iSpring that you always have.
Here’s what we guarantee we will do for you:
- System stability. As many businesses and schools move learning online, our customers have increased their use of iSpring solutions. That’s why we have boosted server capacity and monitor the system to ensure that everything will continue to run smoothly. You can be absolutely confident that our software will work without disruption.
- 24/7 customer support. Whenever you need a question answered, we’re here for you. Our customer care engineers will continue to provide consistent and reliable support day and night, 7 days a week. They will promptly assist you with any question about our products and content integration with your website or LMS.
- Continued product updates. Although the global situation has changed, the way our development team works has not. We continue working to upgrade the iSpring tools, releasing new features and updates as scheduled. Since the beginning of the year, we have released new reports and revamped the learning tracks in iSpring Learn LMS, as well as improving Section 508 support for online courses in iSpring Suite. And we’re not going to stop there.
- Live webinars. In case you didn’t know, we host expert webinars every week. We’re going to continue our webinars and will focus on topics that can be especially useful for you during this phase of quarantine and remote work. During the webinars, you’ll get handy tips and real-life training scenarios that you can apply in a contact-free environment, and have a chance to ask questions directly to industry experts.
- New useful materials. We will go on sharing best practices, valuable tips, and inspiration for eLearning to help you organize online training. And we will continue to share more as the situation evolves. Note: If you’re new to online training, read our latest post on how to launch eLearning fast, so you can start navigating these uncharted waters right away.
Know that we are constantly thinking of ways we can assist you with putting training online. Stay connected and we’ll keep you informed on iSpring’s new processes and updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you in any way we can.
Finally, and most importantly, please stay safe and healthy during these times that are challenging for everyone.
Yury Uskov, CEO & Founder of iSpring