Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of the Site
All program software, text, artwork, graphs, charts, reports, computer code and etc. (collectively, the "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is destined to your personal, non-commercial using. The Content published on this Site may be reproduced, distributed or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated.
You may not change the Content of this Site, do not copy, reproduce, create derived works and save the Content; you can not make a demonstration, publish and spread other way any Content with commercial purpose. In addition you may not place any part of the Content at net forums, conferences, third-party Web sites and inscribe it in mailing list without direct preliminary written consent of iSpring Solutions. In any case when you need iSpring Solutions consent you may write to iSpring Support
The Site Content is protected by copyright and any unapproved using of the Content will entail violation of copyright and trademark and other statutes. Copyright, trademark and all other proprietary rights in the Content rests with iSpring Solutions or its licensors. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
iSpring Solutions, iSpring Solutions, Inc., ispringfree.com, iSpring, ispringsolutions.com, ActiveSWF, activeswf.com, FlashSpring, flashspring.com, are the trademarks or registered trademarks of iSpring Solutions, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. iSpring Solutions products referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of iSpring Solutions, Inc.
Third Party Trademarks
Microsoft, PowerPoint, and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Flash is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, trade names, product names and logos, contained in this Site are properties of their respective owners.
iSpring Solutions products referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of iSpring Solutions, Inc. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Use of Communication Services
The Communication Services may contain e-mail services, forums, communities, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict, prevent or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
iSpring Solutions has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, iSpring Solutions reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. iSpring Solutions reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
iSpring Solutions reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
- to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason;
- to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms;
- to modify, change or delete any Content, or any portion of the Content appearing on the Site;
- to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Links to the Third Party Sites
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under control of iSpring Solutions, and iSpring Solutions is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Unsolicited idea submission policy
iSpring Solutions or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when iSpring Solutions's products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to iSpring Solutions. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to iSpring Solutions or anyone at iSpring Solutions. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that iSpring Solutions makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You must not use this Site with unlawful purpose. You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You may not use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site, or that interferes with any third party's use and enjoyment of this Site. You agree that you will not modify or cause to be modified any files that are available on the Site. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. Any attempt by you to damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Site is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made or assistance for such an attack be provided, iSpring Solutions reserves the right to seek damages from any such user to the fullest extent permitted by law. iSpring Solutions reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You agree to indemnify and hold iSpring Solutions, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees), made against iSpring Solutions by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
iSpring Solutions does not promise that the Site or any Content, service or feature of this Site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the site will provide specific results. The Site and its Content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. All information provided on the Site is subject to change without notice. iSpring Solutions cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. iSpring Solutions disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. iSpring Solutions disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Site and/or any iSpring Solutions services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Site and any linked sites. Your sole remedy against iSpring Solutions for dissatisfaction with the Site or any Content is to stop using the Site or any such Content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
Copyright © 2015, iSpring Solutions, Inc.
Telekom Austria AG