iSpring products are available under flexible, convenient and affordable licensing to help you maximize the value of your IT investment. Different iSpring products fall under different licensing models. Product licensing programs and terms are described in the following sections.
iSpring Presenter, iSpring Converter, iSpring Suite, iSpring Pro and iSpring QuizMaker Licensing
Whether you are a member of or represent a commercial, governmental, educational or non-profit institution, iSpring offers the flexibility to choose the license model or combination you find most suitable. Volume and educational licensing options for iSpring products provide significant cost-savings and allow you to get your software license today, even on a budget.
A Business License is available for iSpring software for use in any profession or business, whether it is retail, home-based, internet, or e-commerce. The one-time license fee lets you use your iSpring product copy for as long as you want without any additional or ongoing fees.
A Business License entitles you to use iSpring software on one office computer and one home PC or laptop. In this case, please note that:
- iSpring copies registered with a Business License cannot be used simultaneously.
- iSpring copies should be used by one person only.
- The computers should be owned or be under control of the license holder.
The Volume License makes it affordable and easy to run iSpring software on multiple computers within at a single purchasing company.
If you plan to use iSpring software on more than one computer within a company, we will provide you with a Registration Name and License Key valid for the specific number of installations indicated in the license name.
Every member of a Volume License user group may install and register a copy of iSpring software on one additional PC, e.g. home computer or laptop. In this case, please note that:
- A member of Volume License user group cannot run iSpring copies installed on his/her personal and work computers simultaneously.
- iSpring copies installed on personal and work computers of a Volume License user should only be used by the Volume License user.
- Computers with iSpring software installed should be owned or be under the control of the license holder.
An Academic License makes the unique PowerPoint to Flash conversion capabilities of iSpring software available for educational purposes. Under the Academic License the software can be used for education purposes and non-profit scientific research only. All administrative or commercial use is prohibited.
To obtain an iSpring Academic License, please send us a request via the online form. You will be required to submit a valid copy of academic identification.
Academic License Qualifications
Customers meeting the criteria below are eligible to acquire an iSpring Academic License:
- Educational Institutions
- K-12 and Higher Education Students
- Teachers, Faculty and Staff Members
An Educational Institution is an accredited academic institution organized and operated exclusively for the purpose of teaching its enrolled students ("Educational Institutions"). An accredited institution must be:
A public or private K-12 school, college, university, correspondence school, vocational training center or adult education center, junior college, or scientific or technical school that is either institutionally accredited by their local authorities.
- A preschool meeting all of the following criteria: (i) is an early childhood program with the purpose of providing educational services to children between two and five years of age which serves a minimum of ten such children; and (ii) has been in operation for at least one year.
K-12 and Higher Education Students are current full or part time enrolled students of Educational Institutions.
Teachers, Faculty and Staff Members are current full or part time employed faculty or staff members of Educational Institutions.
An Academic License entitles you to use iSpring software on one office computer and one home PC or laptop. In this case, please, note that:
- iSpring copies registered with Academic License cannot be used simultaneously.
- iSpring copies should be used by the same person.
- The computers should be owned or under control of the license holder.
iSpring Platform Licensing
iSpring Platform allows you to enhance your application with iSpring PowerPoint to Flash technology and enable your users run PowerPoint presentations within your solution. iSpring Platform components are licensed under specific models depending on your business requirements. Feel free to contact us for details.