Collection of Personal Information
The terms “iSpring Solutions”, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to iSpring Solutions, Inc. The terms “user”, “you”, and “your” refer to site visitors, customers and any other users of the site.
Throughout this Policy the term "personal information" is identified as information that you voluntary provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, company name, email address. In order to give you superior customer service, iSpring Solutions collects your personal information in several ways.
To improve our products and services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, and experiences with our products or services. Providing this additional information is optional.
By using this website and/or by submitting personal information to iSpring Solutions, you agree to the processing of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this website or provide iSpring Solutions with your personal information.
How Your Personal Information is Used
iSpring Solutions uses your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Provision of products and services. We may use your personal information to administer the website, to deliver services and information (such as technical support, events, and training) you have requested; to develop our products and/or services; and for internal research to ensure the site is relevant to your needs. We may also use your personal information to provide you with service more relevant to you; for example, to display customized content in our website. We may combine personal information collected in connection with your use of a particular iSpring Solutions product and/or service with other personal information we may hold about you, except where such personal information was collected for a different purpose.
- Communicating with you and marketing. We may use your personal information to communicate with you; for example, to provide information relating to our products and/or services you are using, to notify about product updates or to contact you for customer satisfaction queries. We may use your personal information for marketing or research purposes, for example, to conduct market research and we may, in accordance with applicable law, communicate information to you regarding new products, services, and special offers available from iSpring Solutions. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the website.
- If you do not wish to receive information from iSpring Solutions, please let us know by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or cease the processing of your personal information, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you.
Third Party Links
The website may contain links to third party websites. Except as otherwise discussed in this Policy, this document only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you on our website. Other sites accessible through our site via links or otherwise have their own policies in regard to privacy. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
When We Disclose Personal Information
iSpring Solutions will not sell, rent or lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission, unless otherwise stated below.
- iSpring Solutions may share your personal information with trusted authorized third parties who process personal information for iSpring Solutions for the purposes described in this Policy. Such parties are not permitted to use your personal information for other purposes, and we require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
- iSpring Solutions may be obligated to disclose your personal information by law enforcement action, subpoena, or local law.
How We Protect your Personal Information
iSpring Solutions is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. While there are always risks associated with providing personal information, whether by phone, via the internet or otherwise, and no technology is completely safe, iSpring Solutions takes appropriate technical and organizational information security measures to help minimize such risks. Such measures include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, encryption, implementing proper access rights management systems, and other technically and commercially reasonable measures to provide appropriate protection for your personal information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Where appropriate, we may also take backup copies and use other such means to prevent accidential damage or destruction to your personal information.
While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our website, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this website could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our website without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet: change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Collecting Other Personal Information
When you browse iSpring Solutions's websites, you are able to do it anonymously. Generally, we don't collect personal information when you browse - not even your email address. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of the computer and operating system you are using.
Your contact request may be routed to an authorized iSpring Solutions partner in your local area.
Updating Your Information
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at .
Changes to this Statement
iSpring Solutions, Inc.
815 N. Royal St. Suite 202
Alexandria, VA 22314
Last updated on June 2016
CEO, Global A. Enterprise, Inc.