Upload eLearning course or quiz to Moodle
After you convert your PowerPoint presentation to Flash using iSpring Pro or create a Flash quiz in QuizMaker, you can upload it to any learning management system (LMS) that is SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 compliant. Uploading presentation to Moodle, the well-known course management system (CMS), is easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. Before uploading files, login to your account in Moodle.
2. In the right top corner of the screen click "Turn editing on" button to start working in Edit mode.
3. From the drop-down list choose SCORM/AICC to add an Activity.
4. Put in general information about your course and click "Choose or upload a file".
5. Choose .ZIP file created by iSpring Pro or QuizMaker and upload it to Moodle.
6. When you are done you'll get the message that your file was uploaded successfully.
7. You can always find your file in "Site Administration" --> "Front Page" --> "Site files"
Still have some questions?
Please visit iSpring Knowledge Base - the answer may be there. Join our Community, and get the answer fast. You are also welcome to send an email to our support team at email@example.com.
Like this guide? Find even more guides and information in the Resources section.