Uploading your course or quiz to Moodle
With iSpring Presenter or iSpring QuizMaker you can convert your PowerPoint presentation or quiz to web-friendly format (Flash or HTML5). After the conversion you are welcome to upload it to any learning management system (LMS) that is SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 compliant. For example upload your e-Learning content to Moodle, the well-known course management system (CMS). We will help you - just follow these easy steps:
1. Before uploading files, login to your account in Moodle.
2. In the right top corner of the screen click "Turn editing on" button to start working in Edit mode.
3. From the drop-down list choose SCORM/AICC to add an Activity.
4. Put in general information about your course and click "Choose or upload a file".
5. Choose .ZIP file created by iSpring Presenter or QuizMaker and upload it to Moodle.
6. When you are done you'll get the message that your file was uploaded successfully.
7. You can always find your file in "Site Administration" --> "Front Page" --> "Site files"
Still have some questions?
Please visit iSpring Knowledge Base - the answer may be there. Join our Community, and get the answer fast. You are also welcome to send an email to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like this guide? Find even more guides and information in the Resources section.