After Zoom is connected to your iSpring Learn account, you can start creating Zoom meetings.
Account Owner, Account Administrators, Department Administrators, Publishers, and users with a custom role enabled to create trainings can add a Zoom meeting.
- Zoom meetings in iSpring Learn work only with the paid Zoom subscription. Zoom meetings won't work with the Basic plan.
- To host webinars, apart from a paid plan, purchase the Webinar add-on.
- Read through the requirements you need to meet to enable Zoom in your iSpring Learn account. If you don't complete these conditions, Zoom meetings will not work in your account.
The date and time, duration, and time zone of a Zoom meeting are synchronized between Zoom and iSpring Learn. If these fields are edited in an iSpring Learn account, they will be changed in Zoom, and vice versa.
A Zoom meeting title cannot be edited in iSpring Learn. But if you edit the meeting title in Zoom, the changes will be synchronized and the Zoom meeting title will be also changed in iSpring Learn.
Zoom meeting description edits aren't synchronized between Zoom and iSpring Learn.
- iSpring Learn doesn't support the following Zoom functionalities:
• Creating and conducting meetings using a Personal Meeting ID (PMI)
• Creating and conducting recurring meetings
• Converting a web meeting to a webinar and vice versa
To create a Zoom meeting:
- Go to the Trainings section and select Add Training.
Specify the Zoom meeting theme, start date, and duration. In the Training format field, select the Webinar tab and click the Add Zoom meeting link.
Field name Description Training theme The theme length shouldn't exceed 255 characters. The theme might be not unique. Start date
You can select any start date for your Zoom meeting, both past and future. Creating a Zoom meeting with a past date will come in handy if the training has already ended and you need to account it in the reports.
Duration Estimated meeting duration. Training format Select the Webinar tab and click the Add Zoom meeting link.
Fill in all the fields with the Zoom meeting info.
Field name Description Meeting type Select the meeting type: Zoom webinar or Zoom web meeting. Learn about the difference between them in the 'Web Meetings and Webinars Comparison' article. Meeting title
If you earlier specified the training theme, the meeting title will auto-populate and will coincide with the theme.
After the meeting is created, you won't be able to edit its title in iSpring Learn. The only way to change the title will be to modify it in your Zoom account.
Specify the maximum possible number of training participants. If you leave the field blank, the participant number will be unlimited.
This field is optional and may remain empty.
The user who created the Zoom meeting will be its default organizer.
The training creator can select a new organizer, a user from departments they manage or their enclosed departments.
Account Owner, Account Administrator, Department Administrator, Publisher, or a user with a custom role enabled to view trainings can be assigned as an organizer.
After the training is created, the organizer receives a notification about them being assigned as a Zoom meeting organizer. Also, the organizer will be notified of any changes made to the training.
- Finally, click Save.
- Some new tabs will appear on the training page:
- The Zoom meeting will appear on the calendar. It will be available to the training creator and users, belonging to the departments they manage and their sub-departments.