How to record a voice over in iSpring TalkMaster
- Open a TalkMaster simulation or create a new one.
- Click Voice Over on the upper left corner on the ribbon.
- The script panel will expand on the left-hand side.
- Select the respective message from the list and click Record.
Note: you can see the icons in the left column. They determine the type of voice: narrator, character, and reply choices.
- The Recording window will pop up. You can click on the Narration script icon to show the script below.
- After you record the audio, click Edit.
- Remove noise, trim the audio and adjust volume if needed. Learn more about editing audio in the User Manual.
That’s it for recording the voice for the selected message. Repeat this action for all messages you want to have audio narrations for.
How to import an audio for a scene or the entire simulation in iSpring TalkMaster
You can import files individually by clicking the Import icon on the respective messages.
If you want to send the script for professional audio recording, or record all audios in a third-party application, you may want to use the Export Script to a printable document and Bulk Importoptions. Follow these steps:
- Click the Export Script button on the Voice Over toolbar.
- Save it to a .doc file on your computer and then send to a voiceover actor. You can find one on voices.com.
- If you open the script file, you will see the script text and the file names, needed for bulk import. Make sure that you match the particular recording with the respective filename (inform your voice actor about that).
- The recorded audio folder for this project will look like this:
- Click Import > Bulk Import. Select all files in the folder with the voiceover (Ctrl+ A) and click Open. You can import .wav, .mp3, and .wma audio files.
- After import is finished, you will see play buttons opposite the messages to which audios were successfully imported. You can preview them from here.
- If some messages were not imported automatically, double-check that their file names are correct and do bulk import again. You can also import a single file audio file with any filename using the Import button.