You can add a custom logo to your account, which will replace the iSpring Learn default logo.
- On the Settings page, choose the Branding tab.
- Mouse over the logo image and click the plus icon on it.
- Choose a new logo to upload in a new window
The logo will update automatically and appear in the upper left corner of your iSpring Learn website (there is no need to refresh your browser window or save the changes).
Note: A file with your custom logo must be in one of the following formats: jpg, png, gif. In addition, its size must not exceed 100 Mb.
Removing a Logo
To remove your custom logo:
- Mouse over the logo image
- Click the Delete icon to delete your custom logo and restore the iSpring default logo.