To get your iSpring Learn trial account:
1. Click Get Free Trial on the iSpring Learn page.
2. Enter your email address and click Continue.
3. Add to the form your name and phone number and click Start Free Trial.
4. Right after that, you will see a message saying that your iSpring Learn credentials will be sent to your email address.
5. In the email that arrived to your inbox, click Confirm your email.
6. Now, you can set up your password for the account. After the password is set, click Continue.
7. Congrats! Your iSpring Learn account is created and you can start managing it as an administrator.
Learn how to get begin adding users and content in the Getting Started with iSpring Learn article. And don't forget to upgrade until your 14-day trial expires.