If you want to move iSpring TalkMaster to another computer or reinstall the operating system on your PC, you need to deactivate the license.
Uninstalling iSpring TalkMaster
To uninstall your iSpring TalkMaster:
- Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features. Choose iSpring TalkMaster 8 in the list and click Uninstall.
- When uninstalling iSpring TalkMaster, please choose the Deactivate my license option. Your license will be deactivated, and you will be able to activate iSpring TalkMaster on another computer.
After successful deactivation, the program will display the number of remaining activations and the total number of activations.
It is possible to deactivate your license without uninstalling iSpring TalkMaster
. Perform the following steps:
- Launch the Activation Wizard from the program menu folder.
- Choose Deactivate the license. Click Next.
- Select Deactivate my license. Click Next.
After successful deactivation, the Activation Wizard will display the number of remaining activations out of the total number of activations.