Publish for Web allows you to save published content to a local folder and then share your presentations.
To publish a presentation for Web, follow the instructions below:
- Type a name for your presentation in the Presentation title field.
- Specify a local folder or a network share to which you want to save the presentation in the Local folder field:
- Type a path to the destination folder manually
- Click the Browse button on the right of the Local folder field, browse for the folder, select it and click OK.
- Click the Publish button to publish your presentation.