To run web meetings in iSpring Learn, you need to enable the web conference service Zoom.
Only Account Owner and Administrators can enable Zoom webinars in the iSpring Learn account.
Read through the requirements you need to meet to enable Zoom in your iSpring Learn account. If you don't complete these conditions, web meetings and webinars will not work in your account.
- Go to the Settings section and open the Integrations tab, Here you will see all third-party services integrated with iSpring Learn.
- In the Zoom section, click Enable.
- In the opened window Enable Zoom Integration, click Sign in with Zoom.
You will be redirected to the Zoom's authorization page. If you already have a Zoom account, enter your login and password and click Sign In.
If you didn't set up your Zoom account earlier, create it now. To do this, hit the Sign Up button.
Next, buy a paid membership plan: Pro, Business, or Enterprise. To do this, click the Plans & Pricing link in the upper menu.
- Web meetings and webinars in iSpring Learn work only with the paid Zoom subscription. Web meetings and webinars won't work with the Basic plan.
- To host webinars, apart from a paid plan, purchase the Webinar add-on.
Read through the full list of requirements you need to meet to enable Zoom in your iSpring Learn account. If you don't complete these conditions, web meetings and webinars will not work in your account.
- Congratulations! You have connected Zoom to your iSpring Learn account, Now you can start creating web meetings and webinars in the Events section.