You can add an unlimited number of pictures and equations to a question slide. You can also add, change, move and resize pictures and equations.
To add an image to a question slide:
- Click the Picture button on the ribbon
- Choose an image file in the standard Open dialog.
- Click Open.
The selected image will appear on the slide. Now, you can drag it to its place or resize it if necessary.
To add an equation to a question slide:
- Click the Equation button on the ribbon. Microsoft Equation Editor will be opened.
- Type your equation in Equation Editor.
- Close Equation Editor.
The equation will be converted to an image and added to the slide.
You can add a hyperlink for the images and equations inserted to the slide. (See the Adding Hyperlinks
To add a character to a question slide:
- Click the Character button on the ribbon.
- Choose a character from the list.
- Choose the pose needed.
- Click the Insert button.
Note: Characters are available in iSpring Suite's and Presenter's built-in iSpring QuizMaker only. Stand-alone iSpring QuizMaker doesn’t support characters.
To delete an image, equation or character:
- Click an image or equation on the slide to select it
To select several items, click them while holding down the Shift or Ctrl button or select the area with the objects.
- Press Delete on your keyboard
Right-click the selected items and choose Delete in the menu.