Adding Users to Groups
- Go to the Users section, open the Groups tab and click a group where you want to add users.
- On the Groups Members page, hit the Add Users button.
- In the Add Users window, select users you want to add to the group. Start typing their names, last names, logins, or emails and select matching names from system suggestions. Then, click Save.
Removing Users from a Group
- Go to the Users section, open the Groups tab and click a group which you want to add users from.
- Select users you want to delete from the group and click the Remove from Group link in the top menu.
- Confirm your decision by clicking Remove in the Remove from Group window.