To save time, you can add a list of users from an Excel file. This option will come in handy if you want to bulk upload your user database exported from your accounting system or when you need to transfer a large number of users to another group or department.
Add all necessary information about the users into the template. To make the importing feature work correctly, you should keep the original file structure intact.
5. The department ID can be checked and copied when editing a department.
6. Every user can be added to an unlimited number of groups, and each of the groups requires a separate column to be created.
7. Users imported from an Excel file can be added only to standard groups, not smart groups. If you put a smart group name in the Group column, learners will be successfully imported, but won't be assigned to the specified smart group.
8. There are two ways to set up passwords for newly imported users:
• Imported users will receive an invitation email (if you check that option in the Import Users window and the email addresses are added to the file). As soon as learners follow the link in the email, they will be able to set a password for their account.
Check this video to learn how to add users to your iSpring Learn account either manually or using the Import option.