The Universal Player allows adding buttons to its top bar and adjusting their order.
To customize the top bar of the Universal player:
- Click the Top bar button on the ribbon.
By marking or clearing the checkboxes you can enable or disable the buttons on the top bar. The Up and Down arrows change their order.
The top bar may contain the following buttons:
- Outline - displays a list of all slides in your presentation.
- Notes - displays the slide notes.
- Resources - lists all attachments and links added to a presentation. See Managing External Resources to learn how to add file attachments and web links to a presentation.
- Marker Tools – The Marker menu includes a pen, a marker and an eraser to highlight the certain points of a presentation or remove them.
- Presenter Info - displays presenter information.
If the Top bar is disabled in the Layout settings settings, you will be prompted to enable it by clicking the link