If you want to send the script for professional audio recording, or record all audios in a third-party application, you may want to use the Export Script to a printable document and Bulk Importoptions. Follow these steps:
- Click the Export Script button on the Voice Over toolbar.
- Save it to a .doc file on your computer and then send to a voiceover actor. You can find one on voices.com.
- If you open the script file, you will see the script text and the file names, needed for bulk import. Make sure that you match the particular recording with the respective filename (inform your voice actor about that).
- The recorded audio folder for this project will look like this:
- Click Import > Bulk Import. Select all files in the folder with the voiceover (Ctrl+ A) and click Open. You can import .wav, .mp3, and .wma audio files.
- After import is finished, you will see play buttons opposite the messages to which audios were successfully imported. You can preview them from here.
- If some messages were not imported automatically, double-check that their file names are correct and do bulk import again. You can also import a single file audio file with any filename using the Import button.