How to record a voice-over in iSpring TalkMaster
- Open a TalkMaster simulation or create a new one.
- Click Voice Over on the upper left corner on the ribbon.
- The script panel will expand on the left-hand side.
- 4Select the respective message from the list and click Record.
Note: you can see the icons in the left column. They determine the type of voice: narrator, character, and reply choices.
- 5The Recording window will pop up. You can click on the Narration script icon to show the script below.
- 6After you record the audio, click Edit.
- 7Remove noise, trim the audio and adjust volume if needed. Learn more about editing audio in the User Manual.
- 1Click the Export Script button on the Voice Over toolbar.
- 2Save it to a .doc file on your computer and then send to a voiceover actor. You can find one on voices.com.
- 3If you open the script file, you will see the script text and the file names, needed for bulk import. Make sure that you match the particular recording with the respective filename (inform your voice actor about that).
- 4The recorded audio folder for this project will look like this:
- 5Click Import > Bulk Import. Select all files in the folder with the voiceover (ctrl + A) and clickOpen. You can import .wav, .mp3, and .wma audio files.
- 6After import is finished, you will see play buttons opposite the messages to which audios were successfully imported. You can preview them from here.
- 7If some messages were not imported automatically, double-check that their file names are correct and do bulk import again. You can also import a single file audio file with any filename using the Import button.