- Open the iSpring Cam Settings.
- Start the Wizard by clicking Set Up Microphone and click Next.
- Now, select your mic in the list and click Next.
- Next, select a recording device type and click Next to proceed.
- Headset microphone
- Desktop Microphone
- Other – professional studio mic, clip-on mic etc.
- Check the recommendations at this step and click Next.
- Read the text on the screen and click Next, when you are done.
- If the setup finishes successfully, you will see a notification that your mic was properly configured and now it is ready to use.
- The setup may fail due to a number of reasons. You will see the error description on the screen. You can click Back and repeat recording following the recommendations on the error screen.
- If you see the Change microphone screen, it’s highly recommended to change the microphone, select another device in the list and complete the setup.