|Table of Contents|
How to record a voice
over in iSpring TalkMaster
- Open a TalkMaster simulation or create a new one.
- Click Voice Over on the upper left corner on the ribbon.
- The script panel will expand on the left-hand side.
- Select the respective message from the list and click Record.
Note: you can see the icons in the left column . They determine the type of voice: narrator, character, and reply choices.
- The Recording window will pop up. You can click on the Narration script icon to show the script below.
- After you record the audio, click Edit.
- Remove noise, trim the audio and adjust volume if needed. Learn more about editing audio in the User Manual.
That’s it for recording the voice for the selected message. Repeat this action for all messages you want to have audio narrations for.
How to import an audio for a scene or the entire simulation in iSpring TalkMaster
You can import files individually by clicking the Import icon on the respective messages.