If the Questions and Responses option is enabled, the Course Questions section will appear in the admin portal. Here you can reply to users' questions, as well as edit and delete them.
- Go to the Course Questions section and click the course to which a question has been set.
- You will see to which content item a question has been set.
- There are two ways to respond to the question. The first one is by clicking the Reply link.
- Now compose your answer, attach a file (for instance, a video), and click the Forward icon.
- The user will see the response under the Questions and Responses tab on the course view page.
- Click the right corner and select Send a private message.
- Enter a message and click the Forward icon.
- The message has been sent to the learner. They will receive a notification in the Messages sectiontheir account.