Please follow the steps below to clear statistics:
- Select the content item. Type in the first letters of a content title and click on a suggestion to enter it into the field. The entry can be easily deleted and replaced by another one.
To locate the item, start typing its title in the Search field. Tick the right variant of the matches suggested by the system.
- Select users and groups to reset the statistics for. You can pick all the users related to a specific organization, tick a group or multiple groups of users, add individual users by typing their . To locate a specific user, start typing his or her first name, last name, login or email and choose the right variant of the system suggestions.
- Click Continue.
- After On the next page reloads, you will see a short summary of the selected items: a content item, an organization, group(s), user(s).
- To get back and change criteria, click the Edit List link.
- To clear statistics, click the Reset button.