iSpring QuizMaker offers offers an easy way to make your your quiz more more effective. With With iSpring Viewer, you can access your your quizzes on on a wide range of devices, including iPads , iPhones and Android mobile devices.To view a quiz on a tables tablets, even offline. Compatibility requirements: iOS 6.0+, Android 4.0+.
iSpring Viewer v2.0 is yet another awesome addition to the powerful set of upgrades supercharged into iSpring QuizMaker 8. When you publish content, you can offer your users the option to open their courses right on their iPhones in a new and improved interface!
To view a quiz on a tablet or smartphone, mark the following options whenpublishing for Web
publishing for web:
- Select the Select the Use iSpring Viewer checkbox checkbox.
Next, upload your published quiz to
- Upload your published quiz to any web site and share the link to the quiz with with your users.
- Then open the quiz link Open the quiz link in the browser on your tablet. You will see the see the screen with the the Launch button button.Tap Tap Launch to to view your your quiz in in the iSpring Viewer app.
If the iSpring Viewer application is not installed on your device, you’ll be asked to download it from
- the Apple App Store
- or Google Play.
- In the iSpring Viewer application, select
- a quiz
- in the list and tap
- the Play
- If you view a quiz on
If you view a quiz on your
- Android device,
- tap the quiz thumbnail in
- the Library list to view it.
Save quizzes for offline viewing
You can access your quizzes
even when you are offline.
for offline viewing
on your iPad, just click the Download button above the quiz thumbnail.
If you click Remove from Offline, the offline copy will be removed from your device.
For Android devices, click the 'i' icon
on the quiz thumbnail and switch on
slider. If you change the slider back
to Off, the offline copy will be removed from your device.