- Go to the Course Questions section and click the course to which a question has been set.
- You will see to which content item a question has been set. There are two ways to respond to the question. The first one is by clicking the Reply link.
- Now compose your answer, attach a file (for instance, a video), and click the Forward Post icon.
- The user will see the response under the Questions and Responses tab on the course view page.
The second method is to write a message to the user.
- Click the right corner and select Send a private message.
- Enter a message and click the Forward icon.
- The message has been sent to the learner. They will receive a notification in their account.