When you open Narration Editor, the timeline will be scaled so that all slides all slides fit it without scrolling. That's a convenient starting point, but when but when you edit the timeline, you may need to zoom to a specific part of the presentationthe presentation.
To scale a timeline:
- Hover the mouse pointer over the timeline.
- Scroll the mouse wheel to change the timeline scale.
Use the Use the Plus and Minus buttons in buttons in the bottom right corner of the Narration Editor window to adjust the scalethe scale.
There is also a quick way to scale the timeline to maximize a selected slide selected slide and to zoom out to show the entire presentation.
To zoom in to a selected slide:
- Select the slide that you want to zoom into.
- On the View tab, click the Zoom current Zoom current slide button.
To zoom out to show the entire presentation:
- On the View tab, click the Show all Show all button.