- On the Settings page, click the the Additional Options tab and choose E-Commerce tabsection.
- Choose Select the Enable payment methods option and choose the payment method: PayPal Website Payments Standard or Authorize.Net.
- Depending on the selected payment method, follow one of the steps below:
- To start accepting PayPal payments, еnter your PayPal ID (the email address that you use to log in to your PayPal account).
- To activate Authorize.Net payments, enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key.
Choose currency from the corresponding drop-down menu. Prices for paid content items will be set in this currency. If you choose Authorize.Net, you can accept USD payments only.
Note: If you change your currency here, iSpring Learn WILL NOT convert existing prices for paid content, it will just change the currency. So make sure you change the prices as well.
Enable email notifications to administrators about each purchase.
Click the Save button.