iSpring Suite offers an easy way to make your presentation more effective. With this tool, you can access your presentations on a wide range of devices, including iPads and Android tablets.
To view a presentation on an tablets on a tablet, mark the following options when publishing to the web:
- Select the Use iSpring Viewer checkbox
- Next, upload your published presentation to any web site and share the link to
- the presentation with your users.
- Then, open the presentation link in the browser on your tablet. You will
- see the screen with the Launch button.
- Tap Launch to view your presentation in the iSpring
- Viewer app.
If the application is not installed on your device, you’ll be asked to download it from the Apple App Apple App Store or Google Play.
You can access presentations even when you are offlineare offline. To download a presentation for offline viewing, move the Offline Offline Viewing slider to On. If you change it back to Off, the offline copy will be removed be removed from your device.