iSpring QuizMaker offers an easy way to make your quiz more effective. With iSpring ViewerPlay, you can access your quizzes on a wide range of devices, including iPads and Android tablets, even offline. Compatibility requirements: iOS 6.0+, Android 4.0+.
iSpring Viewer Play v2.0 is yet another awesome addition to the powerful set of upgrades supercharged into iSpring QuizMaker 8. When you publish content, you can offer your users the option to open their courses right on their iPhones in a new and improved interface!
To view a quiz on a tablet or smartphone, mark the following options when publishing for web:
- Select the Use iSpring ViewerPlay checkbox.
- Upload your published quiz to any web site and share the link to the quiz with your users.
- Open the quiz link in the browser on your tablet. You will see the screen with the Launch button. Tap Launch to view your quiz in the iSpring Viewer Play app.
If the iSpring Viewer Play application is not installed on your device, you’ll be asked to download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- In the iSpring Viewer Play application, select a quiz in the list and tap the Play button.
- If you view a quiz on your Android device, tap the quiz thumbnail in the Library list to view it.
Save quizzes for offline viewing
You can access your quizzes even when you are offline.
To download a quiz for offline viewing on your iPad, just click the Download button above the quiz thumbnail.
If you click Remove from Offline, the offline copy will be removed from your device.
For Android devices, click the 'i' icon on the quiz thumbnail and switch on the 'Available Offline' slider. If you change the slider back to Off, the offline copy will be removed from your device.