- In the Format Background window, select the Gradient Fill option
- Click the color box in the Color field
- Choose two colors of the gradient on corresponding tabs: Color 1 and Color 2.
You can swap the colors by clicking the Swap colors option.
- In the Variations menu, choose the gradient type from the preset list.
- Click OK to confirm the changes.
|To create an effective background for your question slide, make it subtle, not drastic. Let your users focus on a particular question, not the bright background.|
If you want to revert back to the default background settings:
- Click the Reset Background button in the Format Background window.