You can customize the color of the player elements to make it look in the same stylistic fit with the simulation or corporate colors of the organization.
To customize the colors of the player:
- Click Colors on the toolbar.
The player comes with several predesigned color schemes. You can choose a scheme from the Color scheme drop-down menu. The player allows customizing colors of all its elements and saving them as a custom preset.
To change a color of any element of the player:
- Click on the color button next to the element, which color you want to change.
- Choose a color using the color picker or type the color value using the corresponding edit fields.
As you pick a color, the preview pane in the upper-left corner will show the old color and the new one side by side. Besides, the new color will be automatically applied to the Universal player for preview. If you want to roll back to the old color, just click it in the preview pane or click the Cancel button.
You can copy colors used in other elements by dragging a color box with the color you need and dropping it to the color box of the element, which color you want to change.
Once you are satisfied with your color scheme, you can save it for future use.
To save your color scheme:
- Click the Save As button.
- Enter a name for your color scheme.
- Click the Save button.
Your color scheme will be saved and will appear in the Color scheme drop-down menu.
To remove a color scheme:
- Choose a color scheme from the Color scheme drop-down menu.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.