To prepare a package for LMS (learning management system), follow the instructions below.
To test and adjust online courses, we recommend using the SCORM Cloud service.
SCORM Cloud allows you to check how your SCORM, AICC, xAPI, or cmi5 courses will be working in LMSs and what results they will return.
If the content size is not larger than 100 Mb and the number of registered learners doesn't exceed 10, the SCORM Cloud service will be free.
- Once you are done editing your quiz, click Publish on the toolbar.
- In the Publish Quiz window, choose the LMS tab.
- Type a title for your LMS package in the Project name field.
- Then, select a destination folder for the output package. You can click the Browse button on the right of the Local folder field, navigate to the destination folder, select it, and click Select Folder. Or just type the path to the destination folder.
- Then, set up output options:
- enable iSpring Play app to open the quiz on mobile devices,
- specify how the material behaves in a browser,
- select the quality level of images, audio and video files,
- make the quiz accessible for people with visual impairments.
- In the LMS profile menu, select the package standard that your LMS supports:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- Experience API (aka Tin Can)
Click Customize on the right to adjust the settings for each standard. Check out the detailed instructions on how to customize different LMS profiles.
- Click Publish.
In the window which will open after the publishing process is done, the following options are available:
- view the quiz in a browser,
- open the content item in a folder on your computer,
- send the quiz as an email attachment,
- upload the material to an FTP server.