When the publishing process is successfully completed, a new window opens showing all available actions you can perform with the published quiz.
By clicking the corresponding buttons on the toolbar, you can:
- Preview your quiz in a browser
- Open the folder where the quiz was saved
- Email the quiz
- Send the quiz to a Web server via FTP
- Convert your quiz into a ZIP file
Previewing Quizzes in a Browser
- To see how your quiz looks like in a browser, click View Quiz.
- It will be opened in a browser set as default on your computer.
Viewing Quizzes in a Folder
- To open the published quiz on your computer, click Open.
- You will see the quiz in a folder on your PC.
Sending Quizzes via Email
- If you want to send your quiz via email, click the Email button.
- A new email with the quiz attached to it will be created by your default email client. You can specify the email address of the recipient, change the text, and send the email.
Quizzes to FTPUploading
- Click the FTP button in the window which opens after publishing is done.
- You will see a window where you can add, edit and delete FTP accounts. Select the Create a folder for output files checkbox to create a new folder with the presentation name on your server.
To create a new FTP account, you need to click the New button and fill out the form shown below:
FTP Account Host name The host name (e.g. mysite.com) or IP address (e.g. 220.127.116.11) of the web server where the presentation will be uploaded to. Port FTP servers generally use Port 21, but sometimes the port number may differ. For more information, contact your network administrator. Use encrypted connection via SSL/TLS The program will establish a secure connection with a server using FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS). Folder on FTP server The path to a folder on the FTP server. User name If anonymous access to the FTP is not allowed, type your user name. Password If anonymous access to the FTP is not allowed, type your password.
Converting Quizzes into a ZIP archive
- If you want to zip your quiz into an archive, click the ZIP button.
- Save the archive to your computer.