If you don’t have an Internet connection or are using a proxy server, you can create a quiz archive which is ready for manual uploading via the iSpring Cloud Web interface. Here's how to do it.
- Open the Account menu and choose Switch to offline mode.
- Enter your quiz name in the Project name field.
- Then, select a destination folder on your computer for the output quiz. You can click the Browse button on the right of the Folder field, navigate to the destination folder, select it, and click Select Folder. Or just type the path to the destination folder manually.
- Then, set up output options:
- enable iSpring Play app to open the course on mobile devices,
- specify how the course behaves in a browser,
- select the quality level of images, audio and video files,
- make the quiz accessible for users with visual impairments.
- In the Upload Options section, select Upload source files if you would like to include the source files of your quiz in the archive.
- Finally, click the Publish button.
- After publishing, click the Open Folder button.
iSpring QuizMaker creates a package with all the quiz files which is ready for uploading to iSpring Cloud. You can log in to your iSpring Cloud account at any time and upload this package. Check out the instructions on how to upload content to iSpring Cloud via the web interface.