Click the Publish button on the iSpring QuizMaker toolbar to open the Publish Quiz window. The Publish Quiz window allows you to publish quizzes to Flash and HTML5 format in a couple of clicks and tune appearance settings, compression and playback options for the output quiz.
There are the following destination tabs in the Publish Quiz window:
- Publish Quizzes for Web - Select this option to publish your quiz for the Web.
- Publish Quizzes to iSpring Learn - This option lets you publish your quiz to the iSpring Learn LMS and track user's viewing and learning activities.
- Publish to iSpring Cloud - Publish your quizzes to the iSpring Cloud sharing service for public or private sharing.
- Publish Quizzes to LMS - Select this option to prepare your quiz for uploading to an LMS.
- Export Quizzes to Word documents - Select this option if you want to export your quiz to a Word document.
If you want to specify individual settings to publish your quiz, go through the tabs on the Publish Quiz window:
- General - destination and composition of the output quiz
- Compression - compression options for images, audio and video files
- Advanced - appearance, size and scale parameters for the output quiz
- Learning Course - e-Learning course settings