The Presenters tab allows you to add, edit or delete presenters and set up a default presenter that will be automatically added to your presentation.
All information about presenters is stored in your presentation. It's available even when you edit your PPT(X) presentation on another computer or send it via email. Presenter info is also stored on your local computer, so when you open a presentation, you can always update presenter's info.
Since it is stored in your computer, presenter info can be updated and added to any presentation.
All presenters you add can be managed in the Presenters window. Use the Add and Edit buttons to update information about a presenter. To delete a presenter, select a presenter and click the Delete button.
You can specify a Default Presenter that is automatically assigned to all the slides in your presentation.
- Select a presenter from your list
- Select the Default checkbox.
To assign a different presenter to each slide in a presentation, use Presentation Explorer.
To add Presenter or edit Presenter details:
- Click the Presenters icon on the iSpring toolbar.
On the Presenters window, click the Add button to add a new presenter. To update info on an existing presenter, select a presenter and click the Edit button.
Enter the details into the corresponding fields of the Edit Presenter Info window. Name is the only required field. If you leave any other field blank, it will not be displayed in the Presenter info during presentation preview or playback.
You can enter the following info about a presenter:
|Name||The first and the last name of the presenter.|
|Title||The title of the presenter (e.g. Project Manager).|
|The email address of the presenter.|
|Web site||Presenter's web site address|
|Phone||Presenter's phone number|
|Info||Brief info about the presenter, work experience, a success story or any information you consider valuable to viewers.|
|Photo||Click the Browse button to add or change a presenter's photo. iSpring supports all most popular image file formats: .JPG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP, .WFM, .EMF. If a photo does not fit, iSpring automatically resizes it to fit the width/height of the photo area in a player.|
|Company Logo||Select the Use presenter-specific company logo checkbox to set a custom company logo for a specific presenter. Click Browse and select an image file in .JPG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP, .WMF or .EMF format. You can also specify a link to a web site to open when the company logo is clicked. A company logo and web site that would apply to all presenters without a specific logo can be set using the Default Company tab of the Presenters window.|
Export and Import Presenters
- Select presenters from list you want to export. If you want to export several presenters, select them while holding down the Shift or Ctrl keys.
- Click Export button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- In the Save As dialog box, type a name for your presenters file.
- Click Save button. Information about presenters will be saved into a file with the extension .ispres.
To import information about presenters:
- Click Import button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- In the Open dialog box, select your file with the extension .ispres.
- Click Open button. Information about presenters will be imported from your file.