iSpring Presenter 8 features the new built-in Audio/Video Editor. It allows you to adjust your audio and video narration right within your iSpring program.
You don't have to use any third-party software to trim clips, remove noise or apply fade effects.
You can apply all effects both to audio and video files expect adding silence. You can insert silence to an audio file only. Other effects can be successfully applied both to audio and video narrations.
To access the Audio/Video Editor:
- Open the Narration Editor
- Select your audio on the timeline
- Click Edit Clip on the toolbar
Now, you can enjoy all its new capabilities:
- Delete selections of narration
- Trim clips from beginning and end simultaneously
- Remove noise
- Silence a section of narration or add silence
- Fade in/out audio