This page opens when you click the Run Report button on the "Manage Content Item" or "Generate report" pages. Input parameters for a generated report are displayed on top of this page (see Generating Report). You can use these parameters to filter data on your reports.
Below the input parameters, you will see a panel with brief information on the report. This panel also contains the following links:
- - prints a PDF version of the report. Print
- - sends a PDF version of the report to emails of users and groups of your account or to separate emails. For more information, see EmailSending Report by Email.
- - shows a drop-down menu with the following items: Export
- - save report data in the CSV format Export to CSV
- - saves report data in the XML format Export to XML
- - save a PDF version of the report. Export to PDF
A report itself will be displayed below the panel with input parameters. Report data will be published in the form of a table, so that you could sort the data the way you need. To sort data in a table, click a corresponding column title. A small black triangle to the right of the column title will show the sort order (ascending or descending). Clicking the same column title again will toggle the sort order.