- In your browser, open the Pricing page.
- Choose a plan that works for you and click Sign Up in the corresponding column.
- The web site will ask you to Create new Learn account or Upgrade it if you already have one.
Fill out the form: type in the Owner name, Email Address, Site Address and check the selected pricing plan.Note: If you already created a trial account and want to continue using it, you should Upgrade your account, not create a new one. For more information, see Upgrade your iSpring Learn account.
- Click Proceed to PayPal.
- Type the email and password of your PayPal account and click the Log in button.If you don't have a PayPal account, you can also pay with your credit card.
- You will be asked to review your payment.
- If everything is correct, click the Pay button.
- Click the Return to Merchant button to go back to ispringsolutions.com.
Congratulations, you have successfully subscribed to iSpring Learn. Now, you can sign in your new account at the selected site address. The site address fromat will be sitename.ispringlearn.com.