The instructions below presume that you are connected to the Internet. Learn how to manually upload a content item to iSpring Learn if your Internet connection is disabled.
To publish your presentation to iSpring Learn:
- Click Publish on the toolbar from the iSpring Suite tab in PowerPoint.
- Choose the iSpring Learn tab.
- Browse through the picture gallery and click Start Now.
- Create a new free iSpring Learn account right in the publishing window. Enter your email, name and phone number and click Create Account. You will receive an email with your login details.
- If you are already registered, click the Sign in link at the bottom of the window and enter your email and password for your iSpring Learn account. Then click Sign In. The specified data will be saved in iSpring Suite, and you do not have to enter it every time.
- Enter the title of the content item in the Project name field. By default, the title is the same as the one of the PowerPoint presentation.
Click Browse... to the right of the Folder field and choose a course you want to upload your content to. After that, click Select.
If you don't choose any specific course, the presentation will be uploaded to the general content list of your iSpring Learn account.
Find out how the content item is published if a selected course or the general content list already contains a presentation with the same name.
- Then, set up output options:
- select the player type or customize already chosen player,
- specify how the presentation behaves in a browser,
- select the quality level of images, audio and video files,
- configure protection settings for your presentation,
- choose which slides you would like to publish (all or only the selected one).
- Next to the LMS Profile menu, click Customize to change additional information about the content author, tags, description, and completion settings.
- In the Backup section, select Upload source files if you want to save the PowerPoint source files of the presentation in iSpring Learn. That way, you can work on the content files with a team or store a backup copy of the item in the cloud.
- Click the Publish button.
iSpring Suite will upload the content item and it will appear in your iSpring Learn account.
When the publishing process is successfully completed, a new window will be opened. To open the published presentation in the iSpring Learn interface, click Manage Content.
You will see the presentation uploaded to a course or to the general content list in your iSpring Learn account.