You can add, edit or delete custom language versions of the user portal. To access language settings, open the Additional Options tab.
Then click Language under Extra Options.
On the Language page, you can add, edit or delete language versions of the user portal.
- Click Add Localization on the Language page.
- In a new popup window, fill out the Title field.
Browse for a translation CSV or Excel (XLSX) file with translated or edited text.
- Select Organizations you want to show the new localization.
- Click Add to save changes.
Title Title of the localization. For example, English, French. File Add the path to a CSV or Excel file. The file contains the translation of the pages to a specific language. Organization Tick the organization to show the localization to.
Please check the video tutorial on how to import a new language from an Excel file.
To add a new language version for the user portal, create and upload a translation file. It includes all localizable resources like labels and text. You can import both CSV and XLSX (Excel) files.
A new localized CSV file can be created by editing the downloaded CSV file with any CSV editor that supports Unicode, for example, Notepad, OpenOffice or Microsoft Excel. To edit an XLSX file, use MS Excel.
More information about the CSV file format is available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values
- Click the Edit icon next to the language version title.
- In the new window, browse for a new translation file (CSV or Excel) and click Save to apply the changes.
- Additionally, you can update the language title and selected organizations.
Note: The English language version cannot be deleted.
English is set as a default language for the user portal.
To change default localization and use a new language for the entire user portal, select a radio button in the Default column next to the desired language.
To preview changes, mouse over the language version title and click the Preview icon on the right. A localized dashboard of the user portal will be opened in a new tab.
- To delete a language version, mouse over the language version title and click the Delete icon on the right.
- In the Delete localization pop-up, click Delete.