In addition to the ordinary files, you can add links to external resources to the list of learning materials.
To add an external link:
- Go to the Content tab in the menu.
- From the Add Course drop-down list, choose Link. This option can be used if the content was added to a cloud or a video hosting service or was created in a third-party online service.
- In the New Link window, enter the link title and paste the link. Then, click the Add and Manage button.
- On the link management page, you can change its settings, manage the access permissions, invite users to view it, run reports. To apply the changes, click Save.
- The content item will appear in the Content List menu.
Links can also be added to individual learning paths. When clicked, links are opened in a new tab. You can view statistics on external links, just like on any other learning material.
Users will see the assigned links in the list of other courses. Similar to other learning materials, learners can click the link thumbnail and view it.