You can use iSpring Learn to sell courses in your account. To accept payments, you should have a PayPal account or register a new one, configure it to accept payments and specify your PayPal account details in iSpring Learn.
How to Register a PayPal Account
To register a new PayPal account, go to https://www.paypal.com and follow the instructions of the payment system.
Here you can create two types of accounts: Personal and Business. You can use any of them to accept payments on the iSpring Learn website. However, if you have a personal PayPal account, you might be asked by PayPal to move to a business account when your sales grow. The Business account types provides more advanced options for merchants.
Here is a short instruction on how to register a new PayPal account:
- Open the page https://www.paypal.com
- Click Sign Up in the right upper corner.
- Choose an account type: Personal or Business and fill out the registration details.
- Follow the instructions for your account type to finish the registration process.
PayPal requires linking your PayPal account to your bank account or debit/credit card. Additionally, it would be necessary to let your bank know in advance that you linked your bank account to your PayPal account.
How to Configure a Personal PayPal Account
You do not need to configure your Personal PayPal account.
- Once you are registered, go to the Account page.
- Copy the Merchant code.
- And finally, paste the code in your iSping Learn account in the Merchant Account ID field.
Please check out the video to learn how to set up your PayPal account in iSpring Learn.
How to Configure a Business PayPal Account
To do that, you will need to configure PayPal Website Payments.
- Logon to your PayPal account and click the Profile link.
- Click Request API credentials.
- Click the Grant API permission link in the Option 1 pane.
- Enter "pay_api1.ispringsolutions.com" (without quotes) in the Third Party Permission Username field and click Lookup.
- Select the following checkboxes:
- Use Express Checkout to process payments
- Authorize and capture your PayPal transactions
- Obtain information about a single transaction
- Click the Add button.
Now your PayPal account is ready to receive payments.
Now configure E-Commerce Settings in your iSpring Learn account, and you are ready to sell your courses.