In the Color Scheme section, you can customize the header and menu colors to reflect your company's brand.
To change the color scheme of your iSpring Learn account, complete the following steps:
- Open the Branding tab on the Settings page.
- In the Color Scheme section, select one of the pre-built themes or create your own custom color theme.
To create a new color theme:
- Click the pencil icon to open the custom colors menu.
- Select a new color of the background, menu items and links.
- All your changes will be applied instantly. To check how your modifications will be displayed to the Portal users, click the User Portal link.
You can choose different colors depending on the menu item state. Select the state of a menu item: hovered, selected or normal and choose a new color in the color palette.