You can upload PDF certificates to your iSpring Learn account to deliver them to your students upon completion of the courses.
On the Settings page, choose the Additional Options tab and click Certificate Templates.
You will see the list of uploaded certificates. Here you can add, edit, and remove certificates.
- Click Add Certificate.
- Type a certificate name. It will appear in the list of certificates.
- Click the Browse button and choose a pdf certificate.
- Click the Upload button. The certificate will be uploaded to your iSpring Learn account.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Edit the title of the certificate.
- Upload a new certificate if you need to.
- Click the Update button to apply the changes.
- Click the Delete icon.
- In the Delete Certificate pop-up click Delete.