Once you have finished editing your presentation, upload it to iSpring Cloud, a service for storage and fast distribution of presentations, quizzes, interactions, and any other content items. iSpring Cloud is fully compatible with all iSpring e-learning authoring tools.
The instructions below presume that you are connected to the Internet. Learn how to manually upload a content item to iSpring Cloud if your Internet connection is disabled.
To publish your presentation to iSpring Cloud, follow the instructions below:
- Click Publish on the toolbar from the iSpring Suite tab in PowerPoint.
- Choose the iSpring Cloud tab.
- Browse through the picture gallery and click Start Now.
- Create a new free iSpring Cloud account right in the publishing window. Enter your email, name and phone number and click Create Account. You will receive an email with your login details.
- If you are already registered, click the Sign in link at the bottom of the window and enter your email and password for your iSpring Cloud account. Then click Sign in. Your login credentials will be saved in iSpring Suite, and you do not have to enter them every time.
- Enter the title of the course in the Project name field. By default, the title is the same as the one of the PowerPoint presentation.
Click Browse... to the right of the Folder field, choose the folder to upload your content, and click Select. By default, your presentation will be uploaded to the general content list (Repository).
- Then, set up output options:
- enable iSpring Play app to open the course on mobile devices,
- select the player type or customize already chosen player,
- specify how the course behaves in a browser,
- select the quality level of images, audio and video files,
- configure protection settings for your course,
- choose which slides you would like to publish (all or only the selected one),
- publish the presentation in the accessible mode.
- In the Upload Options section, select Upload source files if you want to save the PowerPoint source files of the presentation in iSpring Cloud. That way, you can work on the course files with a team or store a backup copy of the course in the cloud.
- Click the Publish button.
- iSpring Suite will convert your presentation to online format, and it will be available for viewing on any device from a computer to a smartphone. The program will upload your course and it will appear in the iSpring Cloud Repository.
When the publishing process is successfully completed, a new window will come up. To open the published course in the iSpring Cloud interface, click View Course.
You will see your presentation preview in the iSpring Cloud account. From there, you can share the course with your students and colleagues or download it to your computer.