With the LMS option, you can create a package for uploading to any learning management system. To create a package to upload to an LMS, select the standard that your LMS supports: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, Experience API (Tin Can), or cmi5, and publish the course.
- Click Publish on the toolbar from the iSpring Suite tab in PowerPoint.
- Select the LMS tab on the left.
Enter a title for the course in the Project name field.
- Specify the local or network folder in which the course will be saved in the Folder field. To do this, click the Browse... button to the right, choose the folder, and click Select Folder.
- Then, set up output options:
- enable iSpring Play app to open the course on mobile devices,
- select the player type or customize already chosen player,
- specify how the course behaves in a browser,
- select the quality level of images, audio and video files,
- configure protection settings for your course,
- choose which slides you would like to publish (all or only the selected one).
In the LMS profile field, select the standard that your LMS supports:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- Experience API (aka Tin Can)
- Click the Publish button to publish the course.
- In the window which will open after the publishing process is done, the following options are available: